Hello! I'm sorry it's been a while since I last blogged. With work and gloomy weather, I'm finding it a little difficult at the moment, which is annoying because I have so many fun things I want to blog about! Being the perfectionist that I am though, I need beautiful sunlight for nice photos. Today I put together an in and out list - a list of things I'm liking and things I'm not. I've seen a lot of other bloggers do this and I thought I'd join in because lists are fun. I may make this a weekly thing, if not, a monthly thing. It depends how interesting my life is!
- Cleaning and organising my wardrobe while listening to Broken Social Scene.
- Liz Earle Hot Cloth Polish Cleanser and drinking water. My skin isn't perfect, but it has improved so much!
- Listening to Polish Girl and Fallout by Neon Indian on repeat. Cannot wait for his new album, Era Extraña.
- Seeing Jinja Safari live last weekend.
- My MAC 188 Stipling Brush for applying blush. I've avoided using my stipling brushes for blush application for the longest time because I couldn't use them properly. All it took was a bit of patience and practise and now I love it! It gives an airbrushed/flushed look to the cheeks.
- Chicken and guacamole burritos at Salsas, a really awesome Mexican food joint.
- Finally doing my tax return and getting a whole lot of money back!
- China Glaze nail polish in For Audrey.
- Gloomy winter weather that makes horrible photography lighting - it's the reason why I haven't blogged in so long!
- 12 hour shifts at work and being called into work at the last minute, which also leaves me no time to blog.
- Having to throw out a MAC Plushglass and my Studio Sculpt Concealer because the lid cracked and started leaking, while my concealer was beginning to smell funky. I still had so much product left!
- Wanting to exercise to tone up and get fit, but not having the motivation to do so. Note to self: stop being lazy!
I have to be up early tomorrow for work, so I'm off to relax in bed with a movie. I'm thinking of Valley Of The Dolls. Good night!