- Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet (Classic Q - Large)
- Nokia E71 phone
- LeSportsac Fifi Lapin cosmetic bag
- iPod Classic and case
- House key
- Eiffel Tower compact mirror
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturising Gloss in Grapefruit
- Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture and Chloé Intense by Chloé perfume samples
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC35
- MAC Tendertone in Warm Smile
Naturally, I also have a lot of crap in my bag like old receipts, payslips, water bottle, perfume tester cards, glasses (I'm short-sighted and need them for driving. I didn't want to show them because they're ugly and so is the case. I want to buy new ones eventually!), girly things and a boring pad of post-its and a pen to write down important things I don't want to forget... usually a list of things I want to purchase.
My handbag is from Nine West and I bought it in December 2009. I've had it for quite a while now and I still absolutely adore it. It perfectly fits in my everyday essentials without it being too big and bulky. My Marc Jacobs wallet is from Nordstroms, iPod case from Etsy and LeSportsac cosmetics bag and Raybans from Myer.
My dream luxurious ridiculously expensive handbag would be the Miu Miu Vitello Lux Bow Bag. The pink is totally adorable, but I feel as if it's a little too girly for my liking and wouldn't go with many outfits. I think if I ever bought one (one of these days, I will!), I'd either get it in navy blue or grey. I also really love the Balenciaga City, Chloé Paddington and Mulberry Alexa bags. Yes, I can definitely dream!