1. Tee, jewellery and glitter eyeliner from Sportsgirl 2. Shoes by Lipstick from Myer 3. Lychee and Black Tea candle from Dusk 4. Party Feet Heel Shields, VO5 Hot Oils and Scar Esthetique Advanced Scar Therapy Cream from Priceline
It was pay day this week, so I paid off my credit card and went shopping. I love being a girl.
Work is taking up a lot of my time, but that's a good thing. It's good to be productive and it also means more money for spending! Er, I mean, saving to go travelling. Ha. Shopping is a sickness, yet I don't want to be cured.
Tonight, I intend on spending the night in eating take away and watching movies. Boring, I know, but going out is so overrated. I hate clubbing these days because the music is awful. I'm bored of Perth, hence why I need to save to go travelling.
Things to do next week:
- Thoroughly clean my room
- Declutter and reorganise my wardrobe
- Take photos of clothes I don't want anymore and list them on eBay
- Download music by Those Dancing Days and Metronomy
- Work on my portfolio (why is it so hard to get motivated into doing this? ! I need inspiration)
I shall leave you with three songs I'm currently loving. There's nothing more that makes me prouder to be Australian than the amazing music this country produces.
Have a lovely weekend!